Saturday, January 1

Six Impossible Things Before Breakfast

I don't know if you have seen the latest movie by Tim Burton...


 



... but it's one of my fave. The movie is really great (maybe a little too violent though) but I'd say that the screenplay is even better. The movie was based on the screenplay which is different than the Lewis Carroll story. This movie/book/screenplay, basically, story, makes you think and ponder, you have to see/read it at least four times to think you've understood it. Anyways, here are some fun things I found on the web.

"Paint the roses red" 
"Curiouser and Curiouser!"
"You've lost your muchness inside"
"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see"
"If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"It would be so nice if something made sense for a change"
"Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever say in my life!"
"Now, I give you fair warning, either you or your head must be off, and that in about half no time! Take your choice!" 
"We're all mad here" 
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

 http://aliceinwonderland.com/

- *** Z <3 E ***








0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀