Monday, June 17

a compilation




 ........

this is photo post to make up for the lack of 
pictures in the last one... sorry about that.
so without further ado here is a compilation
of pictures taken on a sunday walk along
the lake.
(with a couple of my favourite quotes thrown in)

........




- Jean Rhys, Voyage in the Dark




“It is strange how we hold on to the pieces of the past while we wait for our futures.”
- Ally Condie, Matched

 

 “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” 
- Marilyn Monroe


Photo creds to the little sister.


Again, photo credit to Anouk.



 “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” 
- Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan



have a lovely week,
lm

5 thoughts:

  1. I think they are very pretty and I will try to follow it if I found out how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you sweet Anon, yup, the follow button is just up the top of the page. It would be great for you to join 'My Words and I'.

      Delete
  2. I mean seriously, Olivias title is Enjoy, Learn and Share and yours is My Words and I, how much more poetic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this post and your blog! Beautiful photographs and lovely quotes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀