Thursday, December 16

Cute!

How do you know when you're in love?


Cute poem by Mike G


How do you know when you're in love?
Is it the crazy things you do,
is it the fact that my heart skips a beat
everytime that I think of you?
Is it the fact that I can't sleep at night
when your image is in my head?
Or is it the fact that I can't stop smiling
after every word that you've said?
Is it the need to hold you in my arms
and keep you there forever?
Or is it the fact that I wrote you a poem
and sent it to you in a letter?
Is it this awful feeling deep inside
whenever I have to take you home?
Or is it just being here without you
that makes me feel so alone?
Is is this hunger deep inside
that longs for your kiss?
I am so happy that I'm in love
for there are so many things I would miss.

2 thoughts:

  1. cute isnt it?? haha! wish id written that! anyways how r ur holz? hows ur blog doin'? ok well cya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀