Sunday, December 5

Gone... Back

Hiyya,

I'm sorry I left for a little while. But, came back! I wold like to do a 'Top 10'. Plz tell if you agree or not.

Top 10 Books - There are WAY more though (not in order) :

- Maximum Ride
- Missing Abby
- InkHeart
- 11 Birthdays
- 100 cupboards
- Alice in Wonderland
- The Keepers
- Harry Potter
- Kat Got Your Tongue
- Witch & Wizard

Top 10 TV Shows - I'm not much of a TV fan though... so let's make it 5:

- Modern Family (LOL* x 100)
- Glee
- MasterChef / Junior
- Shawn The Sheep (never too old to love him)
- Raising Hope

Top 10 Movies - I love animation:

- Adams Family
- Coraline (Butttons!)
- Spirited Away (Japanese)
- Howl's Moving Castle (Japanese)
- Alice in Wonderland
- My Neighbor Totoro (Japanese)
- Castle In The Sky (Japanese)
- Ponyo (Japanese)
- 'Amélie' (French)
- Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (Chinese)

Tell me what you think!!

I'll add a couple of pix.

:) :) :)

Alice in Wonderland

Adams Family
Glee
Witch & Wizard
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon



Spirited Away

- Zoé


* Laugh(ing) Out Loud

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀