Friday, April 29

Kate and William's Fairy-tale wedding




I have been absolutely enchanted by this wedding. I am on my computer while waiting for the fairy-tale kiss. The wedding was in the rules: white, best man/lady, father gives away daughter, ring and church. But also a little modern: the dress (I died when I saw it, so beautiful!) and the cars.
The best thing about this wedding? It made me dream big :)
I also loved her earrings, hair and tiara. She seemed so relaxed and happy, I admire her!!
Plus, she was amazingly beautiful.
She is a great match for Prince William. Only thing: why didn't he get a ring?
I want to be a princess more than ever!!




*SIGH..*



{ Pictures added after the wedding }

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀