Monday, September 5

Squeeze My Eyes Shut

A recap, a while back, the flow I was writing at was not continuous, I stumbled on what to say on my post, words didn't come to me, I added pictures for the sake of it and I did not experience much joy in blogging.

Now, I am certain with what I want and how far I want to take blogging. I have decided that I will not stress over stats, comments or followers, I will not nag myself to get the "latest" blog gadget, but will write for the reason I started blogging: for the thrill.

Sometimes when I read other blogs, I feel quite sad that my blog has not as much success, or as many readers. I feel that the standard (I'm not sure of what) has not been attained. But, then I realize that I didn't start for a number (a statistic for example), I have to remember that blogging is virtual and as much as I love "My words & I" -- my gorgeous blog, no way will I ever spend all my free time on it.

I have decided that with all these values in mind I will think "good, long, picture-plenty, and vivid" while expressing myself in Posts.

Old readers, and new, I hope that you enjoy reading my blog and hope that some time, not soon, but some time I will leave this blogging world with a smile and a pocket full of good memories. Thank you.

***

Onto something else, I officially have a dream. My dream is to own:





$ 560 is quite some money, 'specially for a 12 year old captur-er. But if that 12 year old -- that's turning 13 very shortly {eep!} is determined to save every cent of her pocket money for this beauty, I think it's possible. I will not have this given to me on a golden platter, but I will put sweat, blood and pain to achieve. Righty-ho, maybe not thaaat much.

***

I am now on Facebook. These are the websites that I love:


Picnik.com
Blogger.com
Gmail.com
Polyvore.com
Yahoo.com
Deviantart.com
Skype
Miniclip.com
Weheartit.com

I think it's very important not to get too caught up with cyberspace and spend some solid "enjoying life" time.


***

Just a belated "Happy Fathers' Day". I love you papa! Yesterday we had Yum Cha and I ate so much I could of burst from a peculiar mango pudding (photos later) to pork plump dumplings, it was pretty yumish. 

***



Alright, time to sign off, thanks for reading! Lot's of love!
It is the 5th day of spring: my favourite season. How beautiful everything gets. Sadly I have to be sick, bleh.

Coming soon: 100 things to do before I die. It will be broken up into two posts, <3

Come back soon,
Love,
Zoé

P-S About the title, I'm not sure... I think it was an inspirational urge?!

2 thoughts:

  1. With the camera, here is an australian company (which operate from hong kong) where i bought my dslr(D5000) and you can get the D3100 for $434
    http://www.eglobaldigitalcameras.com.au/nikon-d3100-kit-af-s-18-55mm-vr-lens-digital-slr-cameras.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hamish: thank you for advice! il look into it *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀