Thursday, April 26

to escape

Someday I will travel from place to place around the world.



Someday I will go to and Indian market.

Indian market
(source)

Someday I will swim in clear seas, and sway in hammocks.

Laying on a hammock in Tahiti is heaven for a beach lover like myself. Someday....
(source)





Rome. Rome. Rome.
(source)


Someday I will travel to Rome or Venice.

Venice Venice Venice
(source)


And maybe even Iceland.

Iceland Iceland Iceland
(source)

Who knows? I just need to travel, to escape. After all, as children of the world, shouldn't we visit the most places, and embrace them all?

there is no right or wrong way.
(source)

What about you? Where are you dying to escape to?

xo

lotus

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀