Sunday, September 23

the wild written pages iii



One, and two can be found here and here.

The Wild Typewritten Pages 3

I am always most creative just when I am about to fall asleep. Lately, before falling asleep, I’ve been thinking about Death. Many times people have told me that after dying your body whizzes to a stop and your mind freezes; but I simply cannot believe this. All the fire inside you, that electricity, those ideas, poems, words, dreams, thoughts, passions, swirling around, literally cannot ignite themselves after Death. 80, or 90 years is not enough for me to live. I need much more time to show the world what I am made of.
Whenever I think of Death, my stomach clenches up and I feel queasy. But I shouldn’t really; I should greet Death as an old friend when the time is right. Whether that be tomorrow or in a century. 

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀