Saturday, October 15

dear winter

Dear Winter,

Thank you for your twinkling, fresh, crisp mornings,
For the hot wattle bottles and steaming mugs,
For the colourful scarves and warm gloves,
For the sound of crunching beneath my boots,
For the pale, pale blue skies and white birds flying through these,
For the laughs and stories around the fire,
And the hot mushroom soup,
For the sharp wind making my face go numb and my cheeks, red

I've enjoyed your company.














Dear Spring,

Hello.

2 thoughts:

  1. Yeah It is supposed to be spring here it just gets sunny then starts to rain and be cold again not that I mind I'm a winter person....

    mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. @melissa: really? well im a SPRINGY person! thx for visiting! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀