Wednesday, October 5

moi & questions

5660887435_6a83ba581d_z_large




1. High heels or boots? Boots. I'm too young to pull off the "high heeled look".
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:11 am.
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Monte Carlo at Jess's birth day party.
4. What is your middle name? Lotus
5. What is your favorite T.V. Show? Modern Family. I also enjoy Glee, but prefer watching movies.
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal, milk, half a banana and juice. BUT, it gets much more exciting on the weekends: Croissant with honey, two eggs and juice.
7. What is your favorite sweet food? Layered mudcake.
8. What food do you dislike? Sizzling Cinnamon jelly beans with ginger tea.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? CD? I'm  not sure, but I am loving the singer "Adèle". 
10. What characteristic do you despise? Cruelty.
11. Favorite clothing? My flowery jumper.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? India or Hawaii.
13. Are you an organized person? Yes! I love having everything neat and "just so". 
14. Where would you retire to? I don't see why one can't retire in the same house their children have grown in. What better place? It's filled with memories and it's the place you feel most comfortable: home.
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Going shopping with my two friends and trying on "bindies" at the Tree Of Life while giggling like mad.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Read "Stormbreaker".
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? California or France, which is further?
18. Person you wish you could meet? All the characters I admire in books: Sara {A Little Princess}, Nim {Nim's Island}, Luna and Hermione {Harry Potter} and many many many more. 


19. When is your birthday? December 9th

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am a morning person, it's so lovely to wake up early in the morning when the air is crisp listening to the melody of birds. Even on holidays I wake up at 7:10 [see q. 1]
21. What is your shoe size? 8, I think.
22. Do you own any animals? Yess, a kelpie-cross.
23. Any news you'd like to share? I am so so so happy that it's the holidays and I've had a beautiful afternoon, it consisted of running, laughing, jumping, cups of tea and me falling on the pointy side of Sophie's cupboard failing to do a handstand... Yeah.



24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher, somehow I thought my actual teachers would be my pupils and I could inflict the same hardship they had done to me. Yes, I was a very violent kiddy.

25. What is your favorite flower? Bluebells. 
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? This Saturday as I'm going to the coast with my friend; but in general I always look forward to December: End of year, my birthday, X-mas, New Year's Eve etc...


27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? I'd be sad. I mean how interesting can a crayon's life be?

28. How is the weather right now? It's a undecided type of weather, sometimes it's sunshine, then it's cloudy.  
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I'm not sure... I think it was my friend's mother.
30. Favorite drink? I like fresh lemonade and hot chocolate with marshmallows.


Tumblr_lkaorpdatl1qzipvbo1_500_large



31. Salty or sweet? Sweet! 
32. Favorite day of the week? Friday. 
33. Favorite movie? "A Series of Unfortunate Events"
34. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? Yes! I'm the most romantic person ever. So there was: Log, M., P., Dreamy Eyes, Pistachio, MJ... Yeah, they all have code names.


35. Did you have fun participating in this quiz? It was a little long -- but I do enjoy personality quizes.


2 thoughts:

  1. Hey Zoe:
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    I followed you, but for some weird reason my picture is not showing up. And it still says you have 8 followers.
    Is it that way for you too? I hope not!
    But, I did follow you :)
    Will you follow me in return?
    Love your blog. It's really sweet. I plan to visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rebekah Brielle
    Thank you for following -- it shows up normally!
    I will follow your blog -- if I'm not already!
    Thank you oh-so-very-much!
    ~~ Zoé

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀