Saturday, April 27

a new blog design + a warm day

Here are a couple of my favourite photos taken this autumn holidays.



Yesterday was what you would call a warm-oh-wow-I-achieved-quite-a-bit-today day. Since it was one of the last days of the holidays, I decided to make the most of it. I woke up late (but not too late, one never wants to wake up too late because the day flies by so quickly), showered, ate breakfast, helped with the gardening, baked a cake (lemon and lime, just if you wanted to know), and worked a lot on my new blog design.





A huge thank you to Jianine for replying to my HTML questions, visit her lovely blog here. The design still needs some tweaking, but I am so excited to have made it from scratch. Tell me your thoughts.







0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀