Tuesday, May 3

Challenge || 7 Wants

10 Day Challenge || 7 Wants



Shelves

I want would like these 7 things:

7. A basketball, basketball net, basketball lessons (sensing a theme?).
6. I also would like a shelf with different compartiments for my treasures, in my room. A little like this -->
5. A new game and a new song for my iPod.
4. A jumper.
3. Also a traveling bag.
2. A new tennis racket.
Pretty boring. Right?
But WAIT, there's more (I sound like a TV advertiser *fake grin*: With the price of one we give you two!! Yay)!
1. I want world peace :) And health. And love. Tacky, but sometimes tackiness is the way to go.



Lots Of Love,


xxx


{Z<3E}



2 thoughts:

  1. HAHHA, those were so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i ad so much fun doing this challenge, "wants" in particular though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to say 'hi'; it's great hearing from you. ❀